Monday, January 19, 2009

How to globe share load

For some reason I tend to forget about this process, my father always ask me about this info too, "How to globe share load".

Actually the process is pretty much simple.

All you have to do is:

Text
and send it to 2 plus the 10 digit number starting 9.

Example

Text 20
send to 29171234567

(Note: the cell number is fictional so be careful that you might send load to it)

Oh, I just also remembered. I'm using Touch Mobile, lol. Oh well, this one works for both Globe and Touch Mobile subscribers.

Take note also that if you are new in this process, you will receive an automated reply wherein you can add you pin so other people (if they got a hold of your cellphone) can't share-a-load themselves from your load/credit. Do that process in order to put your pin.

See also my post on Balance Inquiry for TouchMobile (TM) Users

No comments: