Thursday, December 4, 2008

Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar De La Hoya - The Dream Match




The fight is ON! Tomorrow, December 6, 2008.

Although, I'm not really after Manny Pacquiao winning. I'm more on predicting the odds, or let's just say that this might be another "fixed" fight for Manny Pacquiao.

I mean, c'mon, all the filipino around the world is blind to the reality that the last fight with Juan Manuel Marquez. The scores and odds should have been with Marquez, but for "some unknown reasons" Manny Pacquiao won. Even Manny Pacquiao told the interviewers there will be no rematch.

Get angry with me, but it was just my opinion. Yes, I admit he's good, but winning every weight class is way too suspicious.

Ano susunod at the end? Heavy-Weight? Good luck to the "Mexicutioner"...

No comments: